FLIP FLOP SANDWICH
Sometimes simple things give you sooo much satisfaction and pleasure.
I was going through Pinterest and saw these cute Flip flop sandwiches. Got so fascinated that I immediately rushed to the kitchen to make them.
(Though I was not having flip flop cutters but somehow managed it.)
And I think the result is tooo cute and sweet.😍😍💖💗❤️
And the best part is it was done in 2-3 mins.
- Super Quick to make
- Super Easy to make
- No Cooking required
- Even Kids can make them
- 4 Bread Slices (I’ve used brown bread. You can use white one too)
- 1 tsp Coriander Mint Chutney
- 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- Few Juliennes of Red and Green Bell Pepper
- Few Carrot Roundels
- Cheese slices
- Cut the edges of the slices.
- On one slice put chutney.
- On the other one apply ketchup.
- Place a slice of Cheese on one slice of bread.Cover it with the other bread slice.
- Cut in the centre.
- Place some juliennes of pepper in the shape of flip flop’s straps.
- And its done!!!!!!
Now see your kiddo cleaning the plate in a minute.
And don’t forget to check your big bright smile in the mirror.