🎄COTTAGE CHEESE CANAPÉS🎄
Sometimes you don’t need fancy ingredients to make a fancy dish.
This post proves this.
Just simple home made cottage cheese infused with spices n herbs is a delight to relish.
I love Zaatar so I tried cottage cheese with zaatar. N the taste came out super amazing
- Milk 2ltr
- Vinegar 2tbsp
- Zaatar spice 2tsp
- Salt 1tsp
- Chili powder 1tsp
- Garam masala 1tsp
- Coriander powder 1tsp
- Dry Mango powder(Amchur powder) 1tsp
- Boil the milk.
- When it comes to rolling boil add vinegar n all the spices..
- Switch off the gas.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a minute or two you’ll see milk will start curdling.
- Strain the mix through a fine sieve or cheese cloth.
- Whey will get separated n you will get nice spiced cottage cheese.
- Leave it under a weight so that all the water is removed from the cottage cheese. It’ll take about 2 hrs.
- After that cut it into desired shape n grill it or eat as it is.
- I’ve grilled n used it to make biscuit canapés.